DANNY (FOUNDER/PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHER):
"On my 30th birthday, my wife enrolled me in a photography class at my local college. I was hooked. Before that I spent 10 years as a professional actor (yes, you have seen me in something). When I started out, photography didn’t feel so different than acting. I was still telling stories, still giving my unique and personal view on life...
I started out doing mostly portraits, usually for artists. From the beginning, I've found there is always one moment when a little alarm goes off in my head and I know I have “The Shot.”
When I shoot weddings, that alarm goes off all day long. There are 1,000 of these moments—some funny, some joyous, some sexy…
If I am photographing your wedding, I will have a grin from ear to ear all day long. At least that's what guests tell me all the time.
- Published in Grace Ormonde, New York Magazine, The Knot, Manhattan Bride, NJ Bride, 201 Weddings
- Featured on the CBS Early Morning show.
- Winner of multiple photography awards including many from The Knot and Wedding Wire .
- Ironman triathlon finisher
- Has yet to try the wedding cake when he is working...waiting for that elusive perfect piece!